Entertainers  can  include anyone coming to the UK to undertake an activity that is connected to the performing arts, for example dancers, comedians, members of
circus acts or members of film crew.

Personal or technical staff who are attending the same event can accompany the artist, entertainer or musician to the UK, provided they are employed to work for them overseas. Examples include, but are not restricted to:

  • conductors
  • choreographers
  • stage managers
  • make-up artists
  • personal bodyguards
  • press officers

If you want to visit the UK for a short time to take part in some major arts festivals, music competitions and charity events, you may be able to come here as an entertainer visitor.

You can come to the UK as an entertainer visitor if you are:

  • taking part in a music competition as a professional entertainer;
  • an internationally famous person taking part in broadcasts or public appearances, provided you are not being paid;
  • taking part in an audition, provided this is not in front of an audience (either paying or non-paying);
  • an amateur entertainer coming for a specific engagement as an individual performer;
  • part of a group of amateur entertainers (such as a choir or youth orchestra) coming for a specific engagement;
  • a professional entertainer taking part in a charity concert or show, provided the organisers are not making a profit and you are receiving no fee;
  • an amateur or professional entertainer taking part in a cultural event sponsored by a government or recognised international organisation, or a major arts festival;
  • a member of the technical or support staff (such as a dietician, bodyguard or press officer) of amateur or professional entertainers, attending for the same event; or
  • an official (such as a choreographer, stage manager or designer) attending the same event as the entertainer.

You must be able to show that, during your visit, you do not intend to:

  • take paid or unpaid employment, produce goods or provide services, including the selling of goods or services directly to members of the public;
  • do a course of study;
  • marry or register a civil partnership, or give notice of marriage or civil partnership; or
  • receive private medical treatment.

You must also be able to show that:

  • you are 18 or over;
  • you intend to visit the UK for no more than 6 months;
  • you intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit;
  • you have enough money to support and accommodate yourself without working or help from public funds, or you and any dependants will be supported and accommodated by relatives or friends;
  • you can meet the cost of the return or onward journey; and
  • you are not in transit to a country outside the 'Common Travel Area' (Ireland, the UK, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands).

 Why Choose Sunrise Solicitors For Entertainer Visitor Visa Application?

The immigration solicitors at Sunrise Solicitors are experts in dealing with applications for UK entertainer visitor visas. The quality of our service is self-evident from our clients' reviews about the service provided by our immigration lawyers. You can contact us if you are seeking legal help from immigration lawyers in London in relation to your application for entertainer visitor visa for UK and our immigration solicitors will provide you fast, friendly, reliable and professional immigration service.

If instructed to represent you regarding your application for UK entertainer visitor visa, the immigration casework to be carried out by our immigration solicitors will include the following:

  • Taking detailed instructions from you about your entertainer visitor visa application and advising you about the relevant immigration laws and procedures to be adopted by the British Embassy/High Commission/Consulate in your UK Entertainer Visitor visa application;
  • Discussing your entertainer visitor visa application in detail with you and advising you about the weaknesses and strengths of your entry clearance application as a Entertainer Visitor;
  • Advising you about the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of your entry clearance application for entertainer visitor visa;
  • Assessing the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of the entertainer visitor visa application and discussing the same with you and/or your sponsor;
  • Completing the online visitor visa application form and discussing the same with you and/or your UK sponsor;
  • Preparing a cover letter to introduce and support the application for UK Visit Visa as a Entertainer Visitor;
  • Liaising with the British Embassy/High Commission/Consulate for a timely decision on your application for Entertainer Visitor Visa;
  • Doing all the follow up work until decision is reached on your application for Entertainer Visitor Visa.

Our Fee For Entertainer Visitor Visa

  • We will charge you a fee from £1,000 (no VAT) for our professional immigration services in relation to your application for entry clearance (visa) for the UK as a Entertainer Visitor. The agreed fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter.
  • The agreed fee will cover all our work until decision by the Home Office, UKVI on the entry clearance application. However, it is pertinent to note that the agreed fee will not cover any disbursements to be incurred by us on your behalf e.g. translation of documents, Home Office fee etc.

Sunrise Solicitors is the trading name of Sunrise Solicitors Ltd (company registration no. 6405492). Sunrise Solicitors Offices are regulated by SRA under SRA ID 490903 (London Office) and SRA ID 645256 (Manchester Office). Sunrise Solicitors are also members of Immigration Law Practitioners' Association (ILPA).


© Sunrise Solicitors 2019 | Privacy Policy